Below are list of questions your mover will ask. I’ve also included questions you should ask your Corpus Christi mover. Review the following and save:
- What day are you looking to move in Corpus Christi? Supply the moving consultant with your moving date of choice. From time to time to time the day of the week you choose could determine a higher or lower hourly rate. Ask the consultant if you chose another day or time of the month would the rate fluctuate.
- Which zip code are you moving from and to? Provide the moving consultant with the zip code of where your move will originate and also the zip code of your destination location. This information helps the consultant determine the mileage for your move. Some moving companies charge travel time from their building to you and from you. Ask about travel time.
- Do you know the approximate square footage of your home? Give the moving consultant the square footage of your apt/condo/home or office. This helps in determining the size of the moving vehicle to send you.
- How many bedrooms and living spaces are you moving? Furnish the number of bedrooms and living spaces (i.e. den, dining room, living room). This information also assists in determining the size vehicle and also equipment to bring. If you’re not moving every room, let them know.
- Are there any stairs involved with your move? Let the moving consultant know if there are stairs involved in the move. Some moving companies charge for stairs, some don’t. Either way this helps them plan accordingly. Ask if they charge for stairs.
- Are there any large fragile items that you will be moving? Notify the moving consultant of any large fragile items they will need to move for you. For instance, if you’re moving a piano, pool table, grandfather clock, large flat screens these items warrant extra special care. Some moving companies do charge extra for moving these items. Ask about it.